NB-IoT wireless module can help water meter, electricity meter, gas meter and heat meter companies to reduce the cost of meter reading, real-time data analysis, scientific meter management, timely troubleshooting, reduce operating costs and improve operating efficiency.
1. Data security and reliability: NB-IoT is a network based on authorized spectrum. Its anti-interference ability, data security, technical services and other aspects have high security guarantees, and it is easy to popularize.
2. Low power consumption: NB-IoT has the characteristics of low power consumption. Taking the NB-IoT water meter module developed by Zhuozheng Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. as an example, its built-in battery can allow the meter to work normally for more than 6 years.
3. Network coverage: NB-IoT has the characteristics of wide coverage and deep coverage, which can solve the complex installation environment of water meters and gas meters.
4. Large capacity: NB-IoT has a large capacity, which can meet the simultaneous access of a large number of devices.
In the future, not only water meters and gas meters need to be connected, but also electricity meters, heat meters, door locks, trash cans, manhole covers, street lights and other devices need to be connected. Features will help the Internet of Things to achieve the Internet of Everything faster.
· Automatic data uploading requires no human involvement.
· The meter can be monitored, and the water meter can be alarmed on the platform if it fails.
· The meter is directly connected to the public network, without the need for self-networking, simple installation and convenient maintenance.
· Using licensed spectrum for transmission through the operating network, which greatly reduces signal interference and ensures the reliability and security of instrument transmission.
· Compared to the GPRS network, NB-IoT is specifically designed for the characteristics of the Internet of Things and can be applied to household meters.